Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Husky Zeng <56...@qq.com> on 2020/09/22 01:57:59 UTC

Automatically get udf's resource files from hdfs when running a job that uses hive-udf

As the mail say,I plan to resolve this problem in my production environment
, is there any suggestion ?

Re: Automatically get udf's resource files from hdfs when running a job that uses hive-udf

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.
Hi Husky,

Module is a mechanism to support built-in functions which should always be
in the classpath.
So I'm afraid it may conflict with the current mechanism to support dynamic

IIUC, what you want is the `CREATE FUNCTION ... USING JAR` which is
discussed in FLINK-14055 [1].

Best,
Jark

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-14055