Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chris Wilt <ch...@calgaryhealthregion.ca> on 2004/03/15 16:41:21 UTC

Any Known issues with TomCat and Solaris9?

Are there any known issues with TomCat running on a Solaris9 OS?  I am
currently running TomCat v4.1.27 running on Solaris 2.6 and we are in
the process of upgrading to Solaris9.

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Chris Wilt
Systems Consultant - iPlanet Email Support

Re: Any Known issues with TomCat and Solaris9?

Posted by Jeanfrancois Arcand <Je...@Sun.COM>.

Chris Wilt wrote:

>Are there any known issues with TomCat running on a Solaris9 OS?  I am
>currently running TomCat v4.1.27 running on Solaris 2.6 and we are in
>the process of upgrading to Solaris9.

Not that I am aware of. Works fine for us.

-- Jeanfrancois