Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jason Pell <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/08 09:46:03 UTC

ASM 2.2.3 vs 3.3

Hi,
I am using a project which relies on 2.2.3 and I noticed jax ws frontend 2.3.1 relies on 3.3. I excluded 3.3 and set a dependency on 2.2.3 and all seemed to keep functioning.

What are potential repurcussions of excluding 3.3

Sent from my iPhone

Re: ASM 2.2.3 vs 3.3

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Monday 08 November 2010 3:46:03 am Jason Pell wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using a project which relies on 2.2.3 and I noticed jax ws frontend
> 2.3.1 relies on 3.3. I excluded 3.3 and set a dependency on 2.2.3 and all
> seemed to keep functioning.
>
> What are potential repurcussions of excluding 3.3

Pretty much none.    We atually were building and testing with  2.2.3 right up
until a week or so before release.  Thus, I'm pretty confident it works fine.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org