Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jochen Kuhnle <jo...@kuhnle.net> on 2006/12/01 11:34:09 UTC

Re: Merging list properties in plugin configurations?

Hi,

thanks for the answer, but my Mojo explicitly needs the merged
configuration. Just not by replacing the list elements, but by adding
them.

Sorry that my first post was misleading. Here's an example:

Configuration from parent pom:

<configuration>
	<warnings>
		<warning>all</warning>
	</warnings>
<configuration>

Configuration from the child pom:

<configuration>
	<warnings>
		<warning>insane</warning>
	</warnings>
<configuration>

Wanted configuration:

<configuration>
	<warnings>
		<warning>all</warning>
		<warning>insane</warning>
	</warnings>
<configuration>

Instead, I get only the child configuration. Is there a way to get a
"correct" merged config in my Mojo?

Regards,
Jochen