Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Antony A <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/24 15:14:17 UTC

Mesos / Marathon - Application wiped out automically

I am relative new to Mesos/Marathon. In my marathon framework I noticed
recently couple of times all the applications got deleted. I had to
redeploy from my artifact to get the application available again.Has anyone
noticed the same. Any pointers on where to look for errors/changes?

Here are the version of mesos and marathon.

mesos 1.2.0 (5 node master and 5 node zk) running on the 5 VMs.
mesos 1.3.0 (agent)
marathon-1.4.3

Thanks
AAA

Re: Mesos / Marathon - Application wiped out automically

Posted by Antony A <an...@gmail.com>.
Thank you. I will upgrade Marathon and Mesos.

Posted by Tomek Janiszewski <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Antony A <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tomek Janiszewski <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Antony A <an...@gmail.com>.