Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jacob Volstrup <vo...@s-et.aau.dk> on 2008/08/14 11:13:59 UTC

Re: Inheritance problems with Axis 1.4

Hi,

I have now found out that I only experience this problem if I do not have
a method directly returning types from the class hierarchy but instead
returns an array of these types. As soon as I have a method returning a
singular element, the whole class hierarchy is exposed.

Can I somehow force Axis to expose all the types declared in my WSDD?

Regards,
Jacob Volstrup