Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Abhijit Chaudhary <ab...@mihy.mot.com> on 2002/10/01 08:43:18 UTC

Web Service End-to-End

Hi,
I'm new to web-services so please bear redundancies.
I want to develop a complete end-to-end web service which will contain:
1) Writing a Web-Service Code and Storing it as a Servlet in my web server.
2) Creating a local UDDI service provider which will register web-services
and store WSDL file for these web services.
3) Creating a Client which will send a query to the UDDI Provider as a SOAP
UDDI Request and get a SOAP UDDI Response which will contain the WSDL file
for the web-services related to the query.
4) Send a SOAP Request to the Web-Service Provider as per the interface
definition given in WSDL file and get the SOAP response.

Can anyone refer me to some links or tutorials which can guide me to install
the required packages and develop the end-to-end web service.
Thanks in advance.
My Best,
Abhijit