Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Andre Arcilla <be...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/11 00:51:59 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Regular Bigtop Hack-a-thons

Cos,

So far I did not get confirmation from Roman on a hack-a-thon in Pivotal.
Earlier you expressed an interest to host another one in Wandisco. Would
you like to host one for 4/4?

--
Andre

Re: [VOTE] Regular Bigtop Hack-a-thons

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
I'm all for it.

Posted by Peter Linnell <pl...@apache.org>.
For a late May event, I will sponsor food,drink, trinkets and actually
be there for the whole event. A meeting with agenda would be a good
thing TM.

Cheers,

Peter

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Sounds ok for me.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 8:50 PM, Andre Arcilla <ar...@apache.org> wrote:
> Gladly. The event is of the people, by the people, etc. I can organize it
> starting 5/23 (I will be out of town the first half of May). I also offer a
> venue, unless there are other offers.
>
> Let's pick a date and see who is interested. 5/23 anyone?

I'd be cool with that. Because of travel I can't do the due diligence
of organizing it at Pivotal, but the next one is definitely on me ;-)

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: [VOTE] Regular Bigtop Hack-a-thons

Posted by Andre Arcilla <ar...@apache.org>.