Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by v....@accenture.com on 2003/05/02 07:50:30 UTC

Question on WSDL ..

Hi.,

I've AXIS installed in my machine and successfully be able to deploy a
webservice inside the  AXIS Server. But in this case, the wsdl file is not
generated automatically for the deployed webservice..

When I'm giving the URL
"http://localhost:8080/AXISClient/services/AdminService?wsdl", I'm getting
"Page not found Exception" ...

but  "http://localhost:8080/AXISClient/services/AdminService" shows the
AdminService page, with their default comments..

Can any one suggest me the reason for this exception?..

Regards,
krishna

original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.