Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ray Barlow <ra...@makeyour-point.com> on 2008/04/07 18:46:28 UTC

PDF rendering errors...

Lots of the PDF screens are crashing out see pick list, packing slips
and product bar codes  etc.

The removal of:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

from the .fo.ftl file seems to fix it certainly on the examples above so
I'm happy to just do them all on mass if there are no objections or
concerns it may cause other side effects that I haven't seen in my testing.

Ray

Re: PDF rendering errors...

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ray,

in rev. 645891 I've fixed these files too.

Jacopo

Re: PDF rendering errors...

Posted by Ray Barlow <ra...@makeyour-point.com>.

Re: PDF rendering errors...