Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by GUO JUN <12...@qq.com> on 2016/11/21 01:11:56 UTC

回复: Some questions about ambari source code building

Ok thank you Aravindan,
Another question , in souce code folder ,why don't I find  "Smart Sense" folder and the  ambari-infra-solr folder which are included in ambari binary package? If source code folder doesn't contain them indeed, how can I install smart sense and ambari-infra-solr service by building source code ?

------------------
Best Regards!
GUO JUN
郭君

   From: GUO JUN
 Date: Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 7:18 PM
 To: user

  Dear ambari engineer:
  Could you tell me the answer about these question and I also wonder why  there is no "Smart Sense" module in ambari source code ?
 I have successfully build the ambari source 2.4.1 0 code and I got this info:
 A10EF032@7AF66A01.14732E58

 But I got two issues:
 1.Among these build folders it lacks three .rpm files which appears in  AMBARI-2.1.2-377-centos6.tar.gz . So I would like to know whether my build result is ok or How can I use the build file to install my ambari if there is no the 3 .rpm file?
    ambari-infra-solr-2.4.1.0-22.x86_64.rpm
    ambari-infra-solr-client-2.4.1.0-22.x86_64.rpm
    ambari-metrics-monitor-2.4.1.0-22.x86_64.rpm

 2. I do download the ambari 2.4.1 source code and set version 2.4.1.0.0 when I build ,but I found in AMBARI_DIR/ambari-metrics/ambari-metrics-grafana/target/rpm/ambari-metrics-grafana/RPMS/noarch/, I only got the
 ambari-metrics-grafana-2.1.0.0-0.noarch.rpm file . I wonder why the version here is 2.1.0.0 ?

  Best Regards!
 GUO JUN
 郭君