Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2020/03/23 10:13:59 UTC

[Dev Blog] Migrating Flink's CI Infrastructure from Travis CI to Azure Pipelines

Hi all,

I have just published the first post to the dev blog:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/2020/03/22/Migrating+Flink%27s+CI+Infrastructure+from+Travis+CI+to+Azure+Pipelines
.

I'm looking forward to your feedback and questions on the article :)

Best,
Robert

Re: [Dev Blog] Migrating Flink's CI Infrastructure from Travis CI to Azure Pipelines

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Thanks Robert for this dev blog post. It's a good read.

Cheers,
Till

Posted by Arvid Heise <ar...@ververica.com>.

Posted by Seth Wiesman <sj...@gmail.com>.