Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Wei Zhong <we...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/31 02:34:07 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-114: Support Python UDF in SQL Client

Hi all,

I would like to start the vote for FLIP-114[1] which is discussed and reached consensus in the discussion thread[2].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. I'll try to close it by 2020-04-03 03:00 UTC, unless there is an objection or not enough votes.

Best,
Wei

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-114%3A+Support+Python+UDF+in+SQL+Client

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-114: Support Python UDF in SQL Client

Posted by Wei Zhong <we...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone for the votes!
I’ll summarize the voting result in a separate email.

Best,
Wei

Posted by Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)