Posted to user@ant.apache.org by kw...@web.de on 2010/08/14 11:25:27 UTC

warning: 'includeantruntime' was not set

Hello,

why does Ant warn me about this?:

warning: 'includeantruntime' was not set, defaulting to build.sysclasspath=last; set to false for repeatable build

Is it important? Who needs to know? I don't care. Why doesn't Ant just default to false and just stops warning me about this for every Ant build?

I don't want adjust every build file that I have. There are probably other ways, if so, how`/where?

Karsten