Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Chris Olivier <cj...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/15 14:39:27 UTC

CI problems

Ok I’ve been trying for days to get a PR to build. Latest failure is
integration tests can’t download some Calle model:

https://builds.apache.org/blue/organizations/jenkins/incubator-mxnet/detail/PR-7903/47/pipeline

What’s going on here? Also, I don’t understand why we are running long
“integration tests” for each build. Was that agreed upon somewhere?

-Chris

Re: CI problems

Posted by kellen sunderland <ke...@gmail.com>.
I've had a similar problem with a PR.  Same problem with Caffe on the last
build, but I've had a wide variety of problems before this.

https://builds.apache.org/blue/organizations/jenkins/incubator-mxnet/detail/PR-8125/12/pipeline