Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by K Sramko <ks...@triplemind.com> on 2010/03/08 16:37:11 UTC

Re: extending I18nTransformer / Bundle / BundleFactory

Sorry for replying so late but I had have some trouble

Am Freitag, 23. September 2005 22:52 schrieb Mark Lundquist:

> > Is that what you mean?  Cocoon configuration is of course "at
> > runtime", but the feature I want would allow for setting up the
> > transformer in a way that is more dynamic:
> >
> > 	<transform type="i18n">
> > 		<catalogue location="blah/blah/whatever"/>	<!-- "whatever" gets
> > interesting/useful if it is surrounded by '{}' :-) -->	</transform>

Thats exactly my problem: I can't say, where the location of the catalogue is,
because is it's written in a database. I can't even say, how much catalogues
I have for a transformer. And the data in the catalogues can change as well
as the location an nubmer of catalogues. I looked into the docs and found the
mentioned import-actions, so I knew how to get the location of a catalogue
dynamicly. But I haven't a solution for my second problem: the number of
catalogues. The only thing, my boss toled me, maybe we could create a one
catalogue out of the the others, to refer to just one file. But if you have a
any solution, pleas give me a hint.

> > The component instance would of course cache up these catalogues using
> > the normal cache key validity mechanism instead of the all-or-nothing
> > <cache-at-startup> configuration parameter...

thx,
Kiril