Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gilles <gi...@harfang.homelinux.org> on 2017/01/13 12:38:02 UTC

Re: [ALL][SigProc] Repository for componentcandidate? (Was: No code?)

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 13:28:24 +0100, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Le 13/01/2017 � 12:04, Gilles a �crit :
>
>> I'd like to ask INFRA to create a git repository (following the path
>> taken
>> by "Commons Text").
>>
>> Any objection?
>
> I'd suggest discussing the name and the scope of the component first,
> that would avoid bugging the infra team for renaming the repository
> later.

Name:
   http://markmail.org/message/nafb32ifgdriqdo4

Scope:

Gilles

Posted by Eric Barnhill <er...@gmail.com>.
I would also add that this was part of the expected development path of
math modules. The first thing was to see what actually got developed and
supported; this would then shed light on how best to organize it, rather
than lay out an organization for a "best case" set of math libraries that
might never appear.

Eric