Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by tcs <ta...@hotmail.com> on 2007/12/13 21:43:25 UTC

Aegis Binding - Hello World example fails with SchemaFactoryFinder$ConfigurationError

I'm trying to write a simple web service using Aegis but am running into some
issues. When I try to start the server, I get the following exception:

INFO: Creating Service {http://demo/}HelloWorld from class demo.HelloWorld
JAXP: find
factoryId=javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory:http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema
Exception in thread "main"
javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactoryFinder$ConfigurationError: Provider
http\://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema=com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.validation.xs.SchemaFactoryImpl
not found
	at javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactoryFinder.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactoryFinder.findJarServiceProvider(Unknown
Source)
	at javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactoryFinder.find(Unknown Source)
	at javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.cxf.aegis.type.XMLTypeCreator.<clinit>(XMLTypeCreator.java:115)
	at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initializeImpl(Native Method)
	at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:177)
	at
org.apache.cxf.aegis.type.DefaultTypeMappingRegistry.createRootTypeCreator(DefaultTypeMappingRegistry.java:244)
	at
org.apache.cxf.aegis.type.DefaultTypeMappingRegistry.createTypeCreator(DefaultTypeMappingRegistry.java:228)
	at
org.apache.cxf.aegis.type.DefaultTypeMappingRegistry.createTypeMapping(DefaultTypeMappingRegistry.java:209)
	at
org.apache.cxf.aegis.type.DefaultTypeMappingRegistry.createTypeMapping(DefaultTypeMappingRegistry.java:202)
	at
org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisDatabinding.initialize(AegisDatabinding.java:144)
	at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.buildServiceFromClass(ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.java:293)
	at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.initializeServiceModel(ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.java:333)
	at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.create(ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.java:151)
	at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory.createEndpoint(AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory.java:74)
	at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ServerFactoryBean.create(ServerFactoryBean.java:108)
	at test.StartServer.usingAegis(StartServer.java:48)
	at test.StartServer.main(StartServer.java:18)

I'm trying to start the server as follows:
		HelloWorldImpl bean= new HelloWorldImpl ();
		ServerFactoryBean svrFactory = new ServerFactoryBean();
		svrFactory.setServiceClass(HelloWorldImpl.class);
		svrFactory.setAddress(url);
		svrFactory.setServiceBean(bean);
		svrFactory.setDataBinding(new AegisDatabinding());
		svrFactory.create();

Re: Aegis Binding - Hello World example fails with SchemaFactoryFinder$ConfigurationError

Posted by tcs <ta...@hotmail.com>.
I am now trying to setup my webservice using spring. I have configured a
spring 'beans.xml' file. But now when I start the server, I run into the
same issue:

"javax.xml.validation.SchemaFactoryFinder$ConfigurationError: Provider
http\://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema=com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.validation.xs.SchemaFactoryImpl
not found"

I'm a spring newbie and would like to know how can I set the system property
with Spring (in a spring configuration file?).  If anyone has any
suggestions, please let me know

thanks,

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA

Re: Aegis Binding - Hello World example fails with SchemaFactoryFinder$ConfigurationError

Posted by tcs <ta...@hotmail.com>.
I set the following system property:
-Djavax.xml.validation.SchemaFactory:http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema=com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.validation.xs.SchemaFactoryImpl