Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@apache.org> on 2006/09/08 19:03:52 UTC

What's new in Derby 10.2 - anything missing?

I'm preseting at ApacheCon US 2006 the topic "What's new in Derby 10.2",
and there's a lot of stuff, more than I thought, so thanks everyone.

I'm working off the (different!) lists here:

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoSnapshot
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoBuddyTesting

If something has been added into 10.2 that is not on these lists, then
you would like me to talk about then please add it to one of these two
lists. Of course I can't guarantee I will talk about everything that is
on the list.

Thanks,
Dan.

Re: What's new in Derby 10.2 - anything missing?

Posted by David Van Couvering <Da...@Sun.COM>.
What, you haven't turned in your slides yet? :)

David

Posted by "Bernt M. Johnsen" <Be...@Sun.COM>.
BTW: Under (http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoSnapshot) EOD it says
"Derby forwards ease-of-development calls Mustang's default
QueryObjectFactory". Mustang (Suns JDK6) is one possible Java SE 6
implementation. The correct phrase should be "Derby forwards
ease-of-development calls Java SE's default QueryObjectFactory"
Or am I missing something?

Oystein Grovlen - Sun Norway wrote:
> Daniel John Debrunner wrote:
>
>> I'm preseting at ApacheCon US 2006 the topic "What's new in Derby 10.2",
>> and there's a lot of stuff, more than I thought, so thanks everyone.
>>
>> I'm working off the (different!) lists here:
>>
>> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoSnapshot
>> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoBuddyTesting
>>
>> If something has been added into 10.2 that is not on these lists, then
>> you would like me to talk about then please add it to one of these two
>> lists. Of course I can't guarantee I will talk about everything that is
>> on the list.
>

> I have updated http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoSnapshot to include
> all items listed on the other page.  If anyone thinks something is still
> missing, please go ahead and update the page.

Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway

Re: What's new in Derby 10.2 - anything missing?

Posted by Oystein Grovlen - Sun Norway <Oy...@Sun.COM>.

--
Øystein