Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> on 2003/07/04 17:30:47 UTC

Problems with vague Exception handling

Hi all,

I have been plagued all afternoon by the following error message:

[ServletException in:/WEB-INF/jsp/policy/policy.jsp] null'
javax.servlet.ServletException

It is the standard message that happens when a problem occurs in
connection with a DynaActionForm bean, including but not limited to
missing or undefined properties.

I am still using RC1 (no time to upgrade right now, using a patched
struts) - does anyone know if the exception handling with respect to
DynaActionForm has been improved in the final release?

Regards,
Graham