Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie> on 2013/08/25 18:57:50 UTC

Templates via Vagrant Provider and Veewee

Hey,

Has anybody tried to use the vagrant provider through veewee in order to
create templates?

RE: Templates via Vagrant Provider and Veewee

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Something David mentioned in past which I feel in love with, there is a project called BoxGrinder that creates templates for redhat based systems.

Of the box, supports AMI/EC2, VMWARE, XEN and KVM. Really simple to use..

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
Oh, and the reason to move away from veewee + vagrant was the newer
versions of vagrant have broken support [1] for veewee unfortunately.

[1] http://www.juliandunn.net/2013/04/11/reviving-veewee-after-vagrant-1-1/

--
Prasanna.,

------------------------
Powered by BigRock.com

Re: Templates via Vagrant Provider and Veewee

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.

--
Prasanna.,

Powered by BigRock.com

Re: Templates via Vagrant Provider and Veewee

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.

--
Prasanna.,