Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alexis Georges <ve...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/04 14:18:19 UTC

Cocoon 2.2 + ServletServiceGenerator + eXist

Hello everyone,

I just found the ServletServiceGenerator in Cocoon 2.2 which allows
one to make POST request to a service and puts the return into the
pipeline.

This would be very useful for POSTing an XQuery to a feed managed by
eXist's AtomPub. However I read that this only works with servlets
registered as Spring beans. It was suggested that I extend eXist
servlet and make a spring bean from it. Where should I look first for
info on how to do this? I have always tried to avoid the Java side of
things, so I am not very proficient with that.

Thanks!

Alexis Georges