Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by de...@wexwarez.com on 2004/02/13 02:12:45 UTC

tomcat 5 mod_jk.conf

Installed tomcat 5 on my linux box and it works no problem stand alone.
However I don't see that the auto/mod_jk.conf directory or file is being
created.  Does anyone know if you have to do something special with the
tomcat  5 dist to tell it to create these files?
thanks
-Ryan

Re: tomcat 5 mod_jk.conf

Posted by de...@wexwarez.com.
Yeah it doesn't seem to be producing it for me and i start up with no
errors.  Unless it is creating it in a new location.

Re: tomcat 5 mod_jk.conf

Posted by BAO RuiXian <ru...@pp.inet.fi>.

developer@wexwarez.com wrote:

> Installed tomcat 5 on my linux box and it works no problem stand alone.
> However I don't see that the auto/mod_jk.conf directory or file is being
> created.  Does anyone know what you have to do to get these files to auto
>generate?
> thanks

I don't know tomcat 5. But for tomcat 4, you need to edit the server.xml
to generate the mod_jk.conf file.

Best

Bao

> -Ryan