Posted to droids-dev@incubator.apache.org by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org> on 2012/01/31 17:25:43 UTC

Re: Questions for projects

On 01/30/2012 11:32 AM, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The deadline for podlings to submit their February reports is already
> in two days since the ASF board meeting is scheduled for Feb 15th.
>
> I spent a few moments reviewing the November reports and related
> information of all the projects scheduled to report in February
> (excluding new projects on monthly schedule). Here are a few questions
> or comments for each project. Hopefully they're helpful in focusing
> the February reports on key issues.

Did I miss the reminder? Or is it not working?

>> Droids
> Any progress on getting more people to contribute?
>
> I'm seeing a significant drop in list activity since December. What's up?

No progress at the moment. We need to evaluate those that have
contributed patches to bring in new blood.

I don't know the cause for drop in last activity. I think it just needs
a reboot after the holidays.

Re: Questions for projects

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 6:25 PM, Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org> wrote:
> Did I miss the reminder? Or is it not working?

I suppose the reminder will go out tomorrow on the first day of the
month. I guess that's not too helpful given that the deadline is also
tomorrow.

>>> Droids
>>
>> Any progress on getting more people to contribute?
>>
>> I'm seeing a significant drop in list activity since December. What's up?
>
> No progress at the moment. We need to evaluate those that have contributed
> patches to bring in new blood.

OK, cool.

> I don't know the cause for drop in last activity. I think it just needs a
> reboot after the holidays.

Yep, could be just a blib. That happens to many projects every now and
then, especially after holidays.

BR,

Jukka Zitting