Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by David Parker <dl...@facstaff.wisc.edu> on 2000/03/20 19:33:08 UTC

How do you add an entity to the XSL?

I attempting a simple command line processing of an XML file.

I have the copy write entity in the XML file.
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!ENTITY copy CDATA "&#169;">"

How do you add it to the XSL?

/test.xsl

of the University of Wisconsin System.</font>

E:\Inetpub\wwwroot\project\XML Arch>java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -in
test.xml  -xsl test.xsl -out o.html
========= Parsing file:E:/Inetpub/wwwroot/project/XML Arch/test.xsl ==========

XSLT: The entity "copy" was referenced, but not declared.
Xalan: was not successful.
XSLProcessor: done
Sincerely,
David Parker

mailto:david.parker@doit.wisc.edu

Library, Instructional & Retrieval Applications,
Division of Information Technology,
1210 West Dayton Street, Madison WI  53706
Phone: 608.265.7829 	FAX: 608.265-6453