Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/18 05:54:17 UTC

queue size is zero but the Store percent used is 15%(of 50GB)

the messages of the queue are all consumed. But the store percent is
not zero. How can I free the disk space?(the messages are persistent)

Re: queue size is zero but the Store percent used is 15%(of 50GB)

Posted by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com>.
it's not a good solution. First, it need stop the service. Second, if
there are small number of un-consumed messages, it still use much
storage space. But I can't delete it.

Posted by kimmking <ki...@gmail.com>.
stop broker