Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Juanjo Vázquez <jv...@apache.org> on 2008/05/11 19:47:36 UTC

Import nodes with XML

Hi all,

I´m working with import and export issues last days. My first goal is to
import a primary set of nodes to the repository using XML. The XML block to
import is something like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<myRoot xmlns:jcr="http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0"
       xmlns:ocm="http://jackrabbit.apache.org/ocm"
       jcr:mixinTypes="ocm:discriminator"
       ocm:classname="MyComplexType"
       stringProperty="stringValue"
       booleanProperty="true">
    <.....></....>
</myRoot>

And my code:

session.importXML("/", initContentInputStream,
ImportUUIDBehavior.IMPORT_UUID_COLLISION_REPLACE_EXISTING);

where "session" is obviously the JCR session.

The problem is that I´m not able to find the way to specify the boolean
property as a real BOOLEAN JCR property. When I import the above XML, all
the properties are treated as STRING properties.

Can anyone help me?.

Thanks in advance,

BR,

Juanjo.

Re: Import nodes with XML

Posted by Juan José Vázquez Delgado <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Finally, this has been resolved using the system view format instead the
document view one. See the jsr-170 spec [1].

BR,

Juanjo.

[1] http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=170