Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2019/11/17 22:48:30 UTC

Re: [Issue 123192] Word Count Dialog: last digit truncated at the right

On 20/10/2019 Matthias Seidel wrote:
> Am 20.10.19 um 20:52 schrieb Ariel Constenla-Haile:
>> On Sat, Oct 19, 2019 at 7:26 AM <bu...@apache.org> wrote: ...
>>> --- Comment #19 from Matthias Seidel <ms...@apache.org> ---
>>> Committed to AOO418 with:
>>>
>>> 580337070b8e737894370d6796856e30ebef7361
>> It looks like there should be a git version of the nice  SVN Robot
>> <sv...@dev.null.org>.
>
> Yes, that would be nice...
>
> For SVN we had it running on our Wiki server. But after Wiki moved to a
> new VM it wasn't functional anymore.

Restoring the service is on my TODO list but I'm still slowly catching
up with OpenOffice mails after a long period in which I was barely able
to keep up with urgent stuff...

The main reason for it being broken is actually the switch to GIT rather
than the new MWiki server. I mean, porting to Python 3 and running it on
the new server would be feasible; but we need to port the script to work
with GIT, or use an alternative like the one Ariel suggested.

By the way, welcome back Ariel!

Regards,
   Andrea.