Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2016/12/15 15:05:13 UTC

Re: Task manager processes crashing one after the other

I experienced a quite similar issue with RocksDB on my cluster, also after
some retries (with the Flink 1.1.4 RC3)

#
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x00007f1611829f4e, pid=3545, tid=139732543575808
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_67-b01) (build
1.7.0_67-b01)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (24.65-b04 mixed mode
linux-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [ld-linux-x86-64.so.2+0x9f4e]  _dl_rtld_di_serinfo+0x86e
#
# Failed to write core dump. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core
dumping, try "ulimit -c unlimited" before starting Java again
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# /yarn/nm/usercache/robert/appcache/application_
1481291289979_0024/container_1481291289979_0024_01_008775/hs_err_pid3545.log
#
#   http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.