Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com> on 2007/02/02 15:54:10 UTC

Re: ${cocoon.request.contextPath} returns null in 2.2

Grzegorz Kossakowski napisaƂ(a):

>> To get the mountPath, it is better to use the blockPath module e.g.
>> {block-path:ajax} (assuming that the cocoon-ajax-impl service servlet
>> is connected at the name ajax in the Spring config). You can also use
>> the service protocol inside the pipeline:
>>
>> <script type="text/javascript"
>> src="servlet:ajax://resources/dojo/dojo.js"/>
>>
>> and end the pipeline with a link rewriter transformer that use the
>> block path module to get the path right.
>>
>> The link rewriter transformer can probably be configured to add the
>> prefix "/blocks-test" as well
>> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/transformation/LinkRewriterTransformer.html.
>>
> Doh! I've learned about blocks connections just few days ago and had
> enough time to forgot them ;)
> Obviously, I will try your hints.

Daniel, could review my last patches, please? On my machine all forms
works like a charm. Please provide your comments in appropriate issue
page.  It will be easier for someone else to track these discussion in
the future.
Thanks.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski