Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Sonu Kumawat <so...@infozech.com> on 2018/03/19 11:57:43 UTC

How to get data from mongo database into saiku using apache drill

Hi,

       I am trying to get data from mongo database using apache drill in
Saiku tool. Right now I am able to get tables from mongo using apache drill
but columns (fields)  are not coming in tables ( empty tables are coming ).
Please help me out of this problem ASAP.

Thank you

Re: How to get data from mongo database into saiku using apache drill

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org>.
I see that you have previously asked this question and folks have responded
- but you haven't responded back. I'm not sure if you are getting emails
sent to the list. If you are and missed those, perhaps check Spam? Also,
I'd request you to not start duplicate threads for the same issue.

Posted by Abhishek Girish <ag...@apache.org>.