Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/15 20:19:45 UTC

Re: JIRA spam removal link?

I wish we would forward comments to the mailing list.   This has been
very helpful on the MyFaces project.

Re: JIRA spam removal link?

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
It would be a good idea, but let's wait and see if the jira spam
stops. Cleaning mail archives from spam is next to impossible
considering that a number of third-party archivers are involved.

Andrus