Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Alen Ribic <al...@mweb.co.za> on 2003/08/13 16:31:04 UTC

Re: [OT] JDO Enhancer Idea from JBoss

Oh, I see what you mean by LGPL viral nature in this case.
While I'm at the site, I'll read the rest of relevant license issues to get
a better idea.

So 3rd party tool wise, what tools/libraries can one potentially use in
project to conform to ASF acceptance?

--Alen

Posted by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com>.
BSD style licenses (ie Artistic, Ruby, BSD, etc) and public domain
software.

-Brian