Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Tomzi <Th...@gmx.at> on 2007/07/19 14:32:34 UTC

[tree2] expand folder by clickling on folder name

I'd like to have to open a folder not only by clicking on +/- but also when I
click on the folders name - Is there a way to accomplish that with tree2?

Re: [tree2] expand folder by clickling on folder name

Posted by Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki <st...@gmail.com>.
I don't use JS approach, so can't help you. You should look look in
.js scripts how +/- work.

On 20/07/07, Tomzi <Th...@gmx.at> wrote:

> Tank you very much! But I'm looking for a javascript approch, since my tree
> is fairly big (300 nodes) And I don't want to have the whole tree rebuild.
> Is there a way to do this using javascript, without having to contact the
> server. Since +/- seems not to contact the server, but open it using
> javascript.
>

> Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki wrote:
> >
> > <f:facet name="objectProperties">
> >
> >                                   <t:commandLink
> >                                       styleClass="properties"
> >                                       actionListener="#{t.setNodeSelected}">
> >                                       <t:outputText
> >                                           value="#{node.description}"
> >                                           style="#{t.nodeSelected ? 'font-weight: bold; color: #FF3366' :
> > ''}" />
> >                                       <t:updateActionListener
> >                                           property="#{reservationsManager.selectedNode}"
> >                                           value="#{node}"/>
> >                                       <f:param name="docNum" value="#{node.identifier}"/>
> >                                   </t:commandLink>
> >                               </t:panelGrid>
> >                           </f:facet>
> >
> > In the setSelectedNode(TreeNode node) method, for ex.:
> >
> > String id = treeBinding.getNodeId();
> >                               String [] path = treeBinding.getPathInformation(id);
> >                               treeBinding.expandPath(path);
> >

> > On 19/07/07, Tomzi <Th...@gmx.at> wrote:
> >>
> >> I'd like to have to open a folder not only by clicking on +/- but also
> >> when I
> >> click on the folders name - Is there a way to accomplish that with tree2?
> >> --
> >>

> > --
> > Michał Stawicki
> >
> > stawicki@gmail.com
> > http://stawicki.jasliska.pl

Michał Stawicki

stawicki@gmail.com
http://stawicki.jasliska.pl

Re: [tree2] expand folder by clickling on folder name

Posted by Tomzi <Th...@gmx.at>.

Posted by Tomzi <Th...@gmx.at>.

Is there also a way to do this using javascript, without having to contact

Posted by Michał 'Gandalf' Stawicki <st...@gmail.com>.