Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Mikael Pesonen <mi...@lingsoft.fi> on 2017/12/12 14:46:51 UTC

Fuseki export and import

Hi,

I'm having touble with this again. Exporting graph from command line

apache-jena-fuseki-3.4.0/bin/s-get 'https://<HOST>:3030/ds/' <GRAPH> >
dump.rdf

and importing it In Fuseki web GUI gives

Result: *failed* with message "SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected
character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data"

Tried exporting .ttl and .xml also.

This worked before with some older version.

Br,

--
Lingsoft - 30 years of Leading Language Management

www.lingsoft.fi

Speech Applications - Language Management - Translation - Reader's and Writer's Tools - Text Tools - E-books and M-books

Mikael Pesonen
System Engineer

e-mail: mikael.pesonen@lingsoft.fi
Tel. +358 2 279 3300

Time zone: GMT+2

Helsinki Office
Eteläranta 10
FI-00130 Helsinki
FINLAND

Turku Office
Kauppiaskatu 5 A
FI-20100 Turku
FINLAND

Re: Fuseki export and import

Posted by Mikael Pesonen <mi...@lingsoft.fi>.
Ah, good point! My mistake then, sorry about that.

Mikael

Re: Fuseki export and import

Posted by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>.

Re: Fuseki export and import