Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Muler <mu...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/30 06:03:36 UTC

How to generate spark assembly (jar file) using Intellij

Hi guys,

I can successfully build Spark using Intellij, but I'm not able to
locate/generate spark assembly (jar file) in the assembly/target directly)
How do I generate one? I have attached the screenshot of my IDE.

Thanks,

Re: How to generate spark assembly (jar file) using Intellij

Posted by Feynman Liang <fl...@databricks.com>.
Have you tried `build/sbt assembly`?