Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by skg <sa...@infosys.com> on 2008/07/24 07:16:53 UTC

Communication between two esbs.

Hi,
How the two different ESB based on servicemix can interact with each other.
Can any one provide me some link or any document which implements this
scenario.

Re: Communication between two esbs.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

You can use the JMS flow (http://servicemix.apache.org/nmr-flows.html)
to achieve this.  If you configure the underlying ActiveMQ instances to
work as a network-of-brokers
(http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html), the JMS Flow will
allow you to access service endpoints on the other instance.

If you want more fine-grained control over what you can access and what
not, you can always use any given binding component and exchange
messages over HTTP, JMS, ... directly.

Regards,

Gert