Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Laimonas Simutis <la...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/23 11:56:23 UTC

New git repository for web site

PMCs, if you are still around, (Prescott? Itamar? Shad?)

Could you create a new git repo for us where we can host the website?
Instead of using the old CMS interface, it would be nice to do
git-backed site sync. Many Apache projects create -site repo for themselves
for this purpose. The steps are straightforward:

1. Go to https://selfserve.apache.org/
2. Click on Create a new repository
3. Fill out a form, use name "lucenenet-site" for the new repo

After that we can add the new website content there and create a ticket
with INFRA to sync lucenenet.apache.org from the repo.

Committers can't do this, need PMC rights I believe.

Thank you!

Laimonas

Re: New git repository for web site

Posted by Laimonas Simutis <la...@gmail.com>.
Shannon,

Awesome work! Yeah, let me take a quick look at the PR and then merge. I
will open a ticket with INFRA to start updating the site from the repo.
Before I do that I think we should do a formal thread/announcement on the
list? It feels like that's one of the steps too. Almost there!

Laimonas

Posted by Shannon Deminick <sh...@umbraco.dk>.
Great that works now.

Posted by Laimonas Simutis <la...@gmail.com>.