Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by srinivas babu <op...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/25 19:33:12 UTC

Re: $screen_placeholder

Hi all,

Could anyone pl  let me know in which java class the screen_placeholder variable was put into the context.
Thank you very much in advance.

Srinivas

Manish Kumar <ma...@cisco.com> wrote:
I am trying to enforce a limit on number of panes that can be added in
my portal. The approach, I planned to follow is like this:

Check the $tabs.size() and if it is more than 5 (let's say), then
disable the "Add Pane" button

Problem: I am not able to access $tabs from the template file
customizer-portletset.vm

Please let me know if my approach is doable. Also, let me know if there
is another way to limit the number of panes.

However, I'd still be interested to know the reason for $tabs not being
accessible from customizer-portletset.vm

- Manish.