Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vishalkataria <vi...@hytechpro.com> on 2008/08/08 14:58:06 UTC

Table no found exception in ofbiz on fedora 7

Hello

I need your Help. I am using Linux (fedora 7) for ofbiz. When i am using
derby database, it working fine. but when shifted to MySql 5. it show some
exceptions: like table not found. but table exist in lower case. that is the
issue case sensitive?.

Please help me resolve this issue

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Vishal Kataria

Re: Table no found exception in ofbiz on fedora 7

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Not sure how you got this table created.
or if you have data in the db.
if the db is clean then I suggest you delete the table and let ofbiz
re-create it. when it reboots.
this requires you have the
            check-on-start="true"
            add-missing-on-start="true"
in the entityengine.xml as they are now.
if you have data, then it would take a db admin program to go in and
change the table name to match. Usually, though I don't know about
mysql, this takes care of any FK that may be attached to the db.

Vishalkataria sent the following on 8/8/2008 6:08 AM:

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
I am feeling very happy to see it worked for you :-)

Posted by Vishalkataria <vi...@hytechpro.com>.
Thanks Vijay

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vishalkataria <vi...@hytechpro.com>.