Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by drekka <de...@aegeon.com.au> on 2007/03/01 02:26:31 UTC

Deploy failing to load webdav extension

Hi all,
A month or so ago I installed archiva and was able to deploy to it using the
web extension as suggested in the documentation. I just tried again today
and it failed telling me that the dav protocol is un-supported. I tried
using both beta-2 and beta-2 extensions. Turning on debug I see log messages
indicating that it cannot load the jetty 4.2.12 pom. So I go over to
repo1.maven.org and take a look. Sure enough there is no pom for this
version of jetty.

Does anyone have any idea whats changed or what I'm missing ??

ciao
Derek

Re: Deploy failing to load webdav extension

Posted by Nigel Magnay <ni...@gmail.com>.
I'm seeing similar problems - there are artifacts that are in ibiblio that
are not in repo1

I added http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2 into my topmost pom,
and most things then worked.

Depressingly, archiva currently refuses to proxy correctly for the above,
and is still failing to deploy artifacts with webdav (different errors
depending upon which version of wagon dav I use). This is depressing, since
I have to use windows for our repository (so no SCP).

Maybe I'll give Artifactory a go. I've already ditched continuum for Hudson.