Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Ilia Soldis <so...@infolio.ru> on 2002/12/19 14:27:37 UTC

[TRANSLATION] install.xml.ru - translated

I'm back again and I've translated one more file. I think there'll be one
more Russian translator. I see great changes have happend recently - so I
will try to synchronize already translated docs.
Can anyone submit this stuff?

Re: [TRANSLATION] install.xml.ru - translated

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* Ilia Soldis wrote:

> I'm back again and I've translated one more file. I think there'll be one
> more Russian translator. I see great changes have happend recently - so I
> will try to synchronize already translated docs.
> Can anyone submit this stuff?

There's some confusion between 2.0 and 2.1. Would you clean up the document
and provide two appropriate versions (one for the 2.1 and one for the 2.0
branch)? Note that the revision numbers in both branches are not equal.

If you have problems to retrieve both branches, don't hesitate to ask for
help ;-)

nd
--
Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don't let anybody else
use it, and get a new one every six months.  -- Clifford Stoll

                                    (found in ssl_engine_pphrase.c)