Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/10 19:37:47 UTC

3.3.0 Release

Lets start the final round of tagging today!

Re: 3.3.0 Release

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for looking at iOS James
3.3 iOS is essentially 3.2 since most of the work has gone into plugins.
I will be tagging 3.3 iOS final soon.

Re: 3.3.0 Release

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
The docs will also be going out today :).

I will review your pull requests after lunch and catch you on IRC.

Re: 3.3.0 Release

Posted by David Barth <da...@canonical.com>.

Re: 3.3.0 Release

Posted by David Barth <da...@canonical.com>.

Re: 3.3.0 Release

Posted by David Barth <da...@canonical.com>.
Le 12/12/2013 03:21, Carlos Santana a écrit :
> CLI design contract is to just run platforms/<platfomid>/bin/create nothing
> about running npm install on platform repo files.
>
> If your platform scripts have dependencies platform is responsible to
> satisfy its dependencies.
>
> BlackBerry and Android have dependencies on npm modules, both handle
> differently
>
> Android include npm dependencies in the repo
> https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/tree/master/bin/node_modules
>
> BlackBerry runs npm install to install on demand as part of create script
> https://github.com/apache/cordova-blackberry/blob/master/blackberry10/bin/create#L38
>
> hope this clarifies
Thanks Carlos, it does.

David

Re: 3.3.0 Release

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

Re: 3.3.0 Release

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: 3.3.0 Release

Posted by David Barth <da...@canonical.com>.
Le 11/12/2013 16:39, David Barth a écrit :
> Le 10/12/2013 19:37, Steven Gill a écrit :
>> Lets start the final round of tagging today!
> +1, but we're still chasing down some dependency and chmod +x issues
> on the Ubuntu part. Will update this thread shortly.
Maxim added a workaround in those pull request to ensure that the
dependencies for the ubuntu commands are satisfied:

https://github.com/apache/cordova-ubuntu/pull/2
https://github.com/apache/cordova-ubuntu/pull/1

Somehow, cordova-cli is not honoring the dependencies expressed in the
package.json file here:

https://github.com/apache/cordova-ubuntu/blob/master/bin/package.json

maybe they should move one directory above, but I'm not so keen on
changing that this late.

Please note also that the rc1 cordova-cli in the NPM registry still
points to an old plugman version that does not support ubuntu.

Let me know if i'm missing something here.

I'll send an update when the remaining command permission issue is
fixed. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5629

David

Re: 3.3.0 Release

Posted by David Barth <da...@canonical.com>.

Re: 3.3.0 Release

Posted by James Jong <wj...@gmail.com>.
+1 FYI, I have been testing Cordova with iOS 7.1 beta.  No new issues with it.
-James Jong

Re: 3.3.0 Release

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
SGTM!