Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Vinay Kumar <vi...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2006/07/17 12:55:08 UTC

issue with multimodule

Hi All,
I have Multi-module project. When I upload  parent pom , it loads all module properly. and on doing build with parent pom one of module built successfully. But other module and parent module are not. When I see result of submodule build it shows:

[INFO] [clean:clean]
[INFO] Deleting directory C:\OUTPUT_MAVEN_BUILD
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to delete directory: C:\OUTPUT_MAVEN_BUILD. Reason: Unable to delete file C:\OUTPUT_MAVEN_BUILD\33\172.log.txt

even if I delete this log and start build again , I am getting same error.

while checking with result of parent pom build  it shows error:

org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutorException: Could not find Maven project descriptor.
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.MavenTwoBuildExecutor.updateProjectFromCheckOut(MavenTwoBuildExecutor.java:108)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction.execute(UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction.java:64)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(DefaultBuildController.java:273)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:47)
	at org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Anybody have idea what is happening.
Thanks
Vinay

Re: issue with multimodule

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
you don't have a pom.xml file in the working directory of your module. I think the scm url of your
module is wrong, it probably use a parent directory of your module and not the correct module
directory in your scm.

Emmanuel