Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Wei Li <we...@eng.fsu.edu> on 2002/05/10 04:26:12 UTC

Soap admin error

Hi, all,

I installed Apache tomcat 4.0 and soap 2.2. The
/localhost:8080/soap/admin/index.html can be shown. When I click Deploy, there
will be an error report as below:

Do I still need to do some work?

Appreciate for your reply.

type Exception report

message Internal Server Error

description The server encountered an internal error (Internal Server Error)
that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSPNote:
sun.tools.javac.Main has been deprecated.

C:\Apache Tomcat 4.0\work\localhost\soap\admin\deploy$jsp.java:6: Package
org.apache.soap.util not found in import.
import org.apache.soap.util.*;
       ^

C:\Apache Tomcat 4.0\work\localhost\soap\admin\deploy$jsp.java:7: Package
org.apache.soap.util.xml not found in import.
import  org.apache.soap.util.xml.*;
        ^

C:\Apache Tomcat 4.0\work\localhost\soap\admin\deploy$jsp.java:8: Package
org.apache.soap.server not found in import.
import  org.apache.soap.server.*;
        ^
3 errors, 1 warning

        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:284)