Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by atarutin <ta...@mail.ru> on 2013/06/28 08:30:21 UTC

Building qpid messaging libraries without streams

Hi, Folks! Is it possible to build qpid client libraries without streams? We
are using STLport without streams, so I couln't compile messaging libraries.
Thanks in advance.

RE: Building qpid messaging libraries without streams

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
> Hi, Folks! Is it possible to build qpid client libraries without streams? We are
> using STLport without streams, so I couln't compile messaging libraries.
> Thanks in advance.

I don't think it could be done very easily without some work on the code. What platform(s) are you trying to build for?

If you decide to pursue this, please open a jira to track your findings/ideas and patches.

Thanks,
-Steve Huston