Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Panian, Ardo" <ar...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/01 18:25:10 UTC

32-bit isapi_redirector (Version 1.2.8) on 64-bit server

I am trying to get Tomcat working on a 64-bit windows 2003 server in
conjunction with IIS 6.0.

The issue that I am experiencing is with the isapi_redirector (Version 1.2.8
).

It is 32-bit, and its status is constantly down (via IIS Manager).

Could someone direct me to the source code for this file so that I can have
it recompiled as a 64-bit application?

Re: 32-bit isapi_redirector (Version 1.2.8) on 64-bit server

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
Go to tomcat.apache.org, and click in the Download menu on "Tomcat
Connectors". This will get you to the page

http://tomcat.apache.org/download-connectors.cgi

There you can either follow the link to a binary release (there are
binaries for several platforms, especially win32 and win64) or for a
source release. The page usuallycontains the latest release, at the
moment 1.2.26. I would not recommend 1.2.8. On the page there is also a
link to the archive.

Regards,

Rainer