Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Medha Parathasarathy <me...@fastmail.fm> on 2006/02/16 06:58:51 UTC

Assistance required

Hi,

I am new to tomcat. I am trying to configure tomcat, jdbc and mysql. I
am facing problem in the configuration of jdbc. Can some body assist me
with a prototype of server.xml and web.xml

environement fedore core4

regards

Re: Assistance required

Posted by Medha Parathasarathy <me...@fastmail.fm>.
I am using tomcat 5 which come along the fedora core 4

Regards

Sarathy
On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 03:02:34 -0500, "Parsons Technical Services"
<pa...@earthlink.net> said:
> Search the archives as this has been done many times on the list. Links
> are
> available on the website along with some basic instructions.
>
> Secondly we would also need the Tomcat version you are running in order
> assist you.
>
> Doug

                          or over the web

Re: Assistance required

Posted by Parsons Technical Services <pa...@earthlink.net>.
Search the archives as this has been done many times on the list. Links are
available on the website along with some basic instructions.

Secondly we would also need the Tomcat version you are running in order to
assist you.

Doug

Re: Assistance required

Posted by Prashant Saraf <xp...@gmail.com>.
why u want to configure server.xml and web.xml, jdbc with mysql download
mysql-connector-java respect to your mysql server. flow it's docs.

--
Cup of Java + Suger of XML = Secure WebApp