Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by nize <un...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/29 12:59:23 UTC

[DISCUSS][RIP-58]RocketMQ Streams improvement

Hi, RocketMQ Community,
I have a proposal to improve the RocketMQ Streams, In this proposal, fellow
problems will be solved:
1. remove *ConfigurableComponent*, which is a storage component for stream
task
2.support custom serialization/deserialization for source topic and sink
topic
3.support generics for the processing expressions
4.unify source topic and shuffle topic with the same consumer instance.
5. other improvements to make the code more readable.

I have written the proposal, and you can see it by the link below:
https://shimo.im/docs/25q5Mw5bpysQN2qD

Chinese version:
https://shimo.im/docs/m8AZVd71ojHDZpAb

Please reply to this email if you have any suggestions.

Your response would be highly appreciated.

Re: [DISCUSS][RIP-58]RocketMQ Streams improvement

Posted by nize <un...@gmail.com>.
It is a huge change compared to the current version, I hope everybody can
take a look at the design document.
https://github.com/ni-ze/rocketmq-streams/tree/newWorld-4 here is the code
for this design.

nize <un...@gmail.com> 于2022年11月29日周二 20:59写道: