Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by daljeetsingh <da...@softhome.net> on 2001/05/06 16:34:28 UTC

Re[2]: Re[2]: Resource Bundle in Velocity

Well I am new too. But I imagine having multiple resource bundle files
so that they can be managed properly in a bigger project environment.

So you might want to break the resource bundle files based on the
modules in your project. For example a set of resource files (for
different locales) for a module say cart management and than another set
of resources for say user management.

Than while preparing the UI designer/programmer can decide what
resources to load and use.

Daljeet Singh